- How Can I Avoid Being an “Unholy Temple?”
- What Is “Awful Woundedness?”
- What Does It Mean to Ponder?
- What Can We Learn from the Women in the Book of Mormon?
- What Is an Elder?
- Why Are Ordinances Important?
- What Does It Mean to Be Ordained?
- Who Was Melchizedek?
- What Is a High Priest?
- What Is the Priesthood?
- Why Is Jesus Called "the Author and the Finisher of Our Faith?"
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- Alma 36:3 Whosoever Shall Put Their Trust in God
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- Eat, Drink, and Be Merry - 2 Nephi 28:7-8
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- Why Did the Nephites Keep the Law of Moses?
- How Do I Know If I'm Worthy to Take the Sacrament?
- Unprofitable Servants - Mosiah 2:21
Tag Archives: Moroni 3
When Moses saw the burning bush on Mount Horeb, God commanded him to return to Egypt and lead his people out of slavery. Moses was somewhat concerned about fulfilling this assignment alone. But God explained that he wouldn’t be alone: … Continue reading
We generally think of order as a good thing and its opposite—disarray, mismanagement, or chaos—as a bad thing. Most of us work hard to organize our lives and to fulfill our responsibilities in an orderly way. Furthermore, when we participate … Continue reading
The Bible Dictionary explains that a priest is a mediator between his people and God. The priest fulfills this role by: Performing religious ceremonies (ordinances) Preaching the gospel Receiving revelation on behalf of the people, and Blessing the people in … Continue reading
Near the end of the Book of Mormon, the prophet Moroni provides a mini-handbook for how to administer the church. Among other things, he explains how priesthood authority is given, how to bless the sacrament, and how to conduct church … Continue reading
Throughout the Book of Mormon, we are encouraged to endure to the end. The prophet Nephi heard the voice of the Father declaring, “He that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved” (2 Nephi 31:15). Jesus Christ made … Continue reading
4 And after this manner did they ordain priests and teachers, according to the gifts and callings of God unto men; and they ordained them by the power of the Holy Ghost, which was in them. (Moroni 3:4) A gift … Continue reading
3 In the name of Jesus Christ I ordain you to be a priest (or if he be a teacher, I ordain you to be a teacher) to preach repentance and remission of sins through Jesus Christ, by the endurance … Continue reading