- Alma 36:3 Whosoever Shall Put Their Trust in God
- Why Is Jesus Called "the Author and the Finisher of Our Faith?"
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- The Allegory of the Olive Tree - Jacob 5
- What Offering Will the Sons of Levi Make in Righteousness?
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- Unprofitable Servants - Mosiah 2:21
- In Wisdom and Order - Mosiah 4:27
- Eat, Drink, and Be Merry - 2 Nephi 28:7-8
Tag Archives: Helaman 9
The prophet Zenos foretold a sign which would coincide with the Savior’s death hundreds of years later. Some members of the house of Israel, who would be living on “the isles of the sea,” would experience three days of darkness … Continue reading
36 And then shall he say unto you, that I, Nephi, know nothing concerning the matter save it were given unto me by the power of God. And then shall ye know that I am an honest man, and that … Continue reading
39 And there were some of the Nephites who believed on the words of Nephi; and there were some also, who believed because of the testimony of the five, for they had been converted while they were in prison.40 And … Continue reading