- How Will the Remnant of Jacob Be Like a Lion Among Sheep?
- What Is the Role of Isaiah’s “Servant Songs” in the Book of Mormon?
- What Is the Liahona?
- What Can We Learn from the Brass Serpent?
- Who Is the “Prophet” that Moses Promised Would Come?
- How Can I Heal a Broken Relationship?
- How Did Elijah Turn the Hearts of Fathers and Children Toward Each Other?
- What Is the Day of Burning Spoken of by Malachi?
- Why Does God Command Us to Pay Tithing?
- What Is the “Book of Remembrance” Mentioned by Malachi?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Witnesses of God - Mosiah 18:8-10
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- Feast Upon the Words of Christ - 2 Nephi 32:3
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Patience?
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- What Does It Mean for Jesus to Be Our "Redeemer?"
- Alma Teaches Shiblon - Alma 38
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17
Tag Archives: Helaman 7
After calling the people of Zarahemla to repentance, the prophet Alma traveled to the city of Gideon. He was pleased to find that the people of Gideon had humbled themselves and that they were not in “the state of dilemma” … Continue reading
17 O repent ye, repent ye! Why will ye die? Turn ye, turn ye unto the Lord your God. Why has he forsaken you? 18 It is because you have hardened your hearts; yea, ye will not hearken unto the … Continue reading
1 Behold, now it came to pass in the sixty and ninth year of the reign of the judges over the people of the Nephites, that Nephi, the son of Helaman, returned to the land of Zarahemla from the land … Continue reading
20 O, how could you have forgotten your God in the very day that he has delivered you? 21 But behold, it is to get gain, to be praised of men, yea, and that ye might get gold and silver. … Continue reading
20 O, how could you have forgotten your God in the very day that he has delivered you? (Helaman 7:20) We have short memories. We have to discipline ourselves in order to maintain our focus over time and avoid distractions. … Continue reading
26 Yea, wo shall come unto you because of that pride which ye have suffered to enter your hearts, which has lifted you up beyond that which is good because of your exceedingly great riches! (Helaman 7:26) The circumstances of … Continue reading
7 Oh, that I could have had my days in the days when my father Nephi first came out of the land of Jerusalem, that I could have joyed with him in the promised land; then were his people easy … Continue reading