- How Can I Avoid Being an “Unholy Temple?”
- What Is “Awful Woundedness?”
- What Does It Mean to Ponder?
- What Can We Learn from the Women in the Book of Mormon?
- What Is an Elder?
- Why Are Ordinances Important?
- What Does It Mean to Be Ordained?
- Who Was Melchizedek?
- What Is a High Priest?
- What Is the Priesthood?
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- Why Is Jesus Called "the Author and the Finisher of Our Faith?"
- Alma 36:3 Whosoever Shall Put Their Trust in God
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- Why Did the Nephites Keep the Law of Moses?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- What Are Some Examples of Faith in the Book of Mormon?
- What Offering Will the Sons of Levi Make in Righteousness?
Tag Archives: Ether 3
Today, I pondered what I can do to be a better listener. Here are some relevant guidelines taught by the Book of Mormon: 1. Recognize your own limitations and prepare yourself to participate fully in the interaction. When Nephi returned … Continue reading
Today, I reviewed all of the prayers I could find in the Book of Mormon. I specifically looked at actual prayers which are quoted word for word, not prayers which are merely mentioned, and not sample prayers given for teaching … Continue reading
The Book of Mormon tells the story of a family who traveled across the ocean to the American continent just after human languages were confounded at the Tower of Babel. The family was led by a man named Jared and … Continue reading
I mentioned yesterday that the phrase “come unto Christ” appears only five times in the scriptures. In contrast, the Savior says “come unto me” 39 times in the scriptures: once in the Old Testament, six times in the New Testament, … Continue reading
Shortly after the Lord confounded the language of people at the tower of Babel and scattered them “upon the face of all the earth” (Genesis 11:9), a group of people led by a man named Jared and his brother traveled … Continue reading
11 And the Lord said unto him: Believest thou the words which I shall speak? 12 And he answered: Yea, Lord, I know that thou speakest the truth, for thou art a God of truth, and canst not lie. 13 … Continue reading