- Alma 36:3 Whosoever Shall Put Their Trust in God
- Why Is Jesus Called "the Author and the Finisher of Our Faith?"
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- The Allegory of the Olive Tree - Jacob 5
- What Offering Will the Sons of Levi Make in Righteousness?
- Unprofitable Servants - Mosiah 2:21
- Eat, Drink, and Be Merry - 2 Nephi 28:7-8
Tag Archives: Alma 51
During an extended war between the Nephites and the Lamanites, one of the Nephite commanders, Teancum, bravely enters the camp of the enemy on two occasions to take out their leader. The first of these events occurs near the beginning … Continue reading
Today, I reviewed the 77 appearances of the words “pride” and “proud” in the Book of Mormon. Here is what I learned: Pride means thinking too highly of yourself, failing to acknowledge your limitations. Throughout the Book of Mormon, prophets … Continue reading
9 But behold, this was a critical time for such contentions to be among the people of Nephi; for behold, Amalickiah had again stirred up the hearts of the people of the Lamanites against the people of the Nephites, and … Continue reading
13 And it came to pass that when the men who were called king-men had heard that the Lamanites were coming down to battle against them, they were glad in their hearts; and they refused to take up arms, for … Continue reading