- How Can I Be a More Effective Leader?
- What Does It Mean to Be a Disciple of Jesus Christ?
- How Can I Manage Time More Effectively?
- How Can I Be Healed?
- What Are the Gifts of the Spirit?
- How Can I Recognize the Temptations of the Devil?
- What Is the Spirit of Prophecy?
- What Can We Learn from the Crossing of the Red Sea?
- Who Are the Lost Tribes of Israel?
- Who Is the House of Israel?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- He Turned Him About - Helaman 5:36-37
- These Smoking Firebrands - 2 Nephi 17:1-7
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- Lessons from the Savior's Visit to the American Continent
- That Ye Would...Not Procrastinate the Day of Your Repentance - Alma 13:27-29
Tag Archives: Alma 32
The prophet Zenos foretold a sign which would coincide with the Savior’s death hundreds of years later. Some members of the house of Israel, who would be living on “the isles of the sea,” would experience three days of darkness … Continue reading
It’s hard to feel that you are sufficiently humble. If you did, you might not be. — Henry B. Eyring, “Come Unto Christ,” BYU Speeches, 29 Oct 1989 The word “humble” (or “humbled”) appears 68 times in the Book of … Continue reading
Today, I reviewed the passages in the Book of Mormon about patience. I learned the following principles: God is patient with us. King Benjamin wanted his people to understand that God has great power and wisdom, but that He is … Continue reading
Earlier this week, I wrote about how wearing “costly apparel” can distract us from caring for the poor and the needy. Yesterday, we discussed the Lord’s expectation that we be responsive to the needs of the people around us. The … Continue reading
People are more important than things. We all know that. But at times we are all tempted to prioritize things over people. Why is that? Here’s one reason: We all want to be appreciated and respected. In our world, appearances … Continue reading
The word “longsuffering” (without a hyphen) appears 17 times in the King James Version of the Bible. The word “long-suffering” (with a hyphen: the modern spelling of the word) appears 17 times in the Book of Mormon. What does it … Continue reading