- Why Are Reunions Important?
- What Is Wisdom?
- What Are “Plain and Precious” Things?
- What Is Truth?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Corruption?
- Why Do Quotes from the King James Version Appear in the Book of Mormon, Even Ones that Joseph Smith Later Altered in his Translation of the Bible ?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Creation of the Earth?
- Why Is Light an Appropriate Symbol for the Birth of Christ?
- How Can I Manage Stress More Effectively?
- Would God Lead Us Into Temptation?
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- I Am the Light Which Ye Shall Hold Up - 3 Nephi 18:24-25
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- The Blessed and Happy State - Mosiah 2:41
- His Hand Is Stretched Out Still - 2 Nephi 19:12, 17, 21; 20:4
- After the Trial of Your Faith - Ether 12:6
- Eat, Drink, and Be Merry - 2 Nephi 28:7-8
- What Offering Will the Sons of Levi Make in Righteousness?
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
Tag Archives: 3 Nephi 25
Forty days after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, He met one last time with his apostles at the Mount of Olives. They asked him if the time had come for the gathering of Israel, to which He responded, … Continue reading
Today, I reviewed the 77 appearances of the words “pride” and “proud” in the Book of Mormon. Here is what I learned: Pride means thinking too highly of yourself, failing to acknowledge your limitations. Throughout the Book of Mormon, prophets … Continue reading
Heavenly Father wants us to build strong relationships with each other, and those relationships are not limited to people who are currently living. After Lehi left Jerusalem with his family, He sent his sons back on a dangerous mission. They … Continue reading
In the last two verses of the Old Testament, Malachi prophesied that, “before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord,” the prophet Elijah would come to “turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and … Continue reading
Malachi prophesied that a day would come when the unrighteous would be destroyed by fire: For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and … Continue reading
1 For behold, the day cometh that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble; and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of Hosts, that … Continue reading
4 Remember ye the law of Moses, my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. 5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and … Continue reading