- How Can I Be a More Effective Leader?
- What Does It Mean to Be a Disciple of Jesus Christ?
- How Can I Manage Time More Effectively?
- How Can I Be Healed?
- What Are the Gifts of the Spirit?
- How Can I Recognize the Temptations of the Devil?
- What Is the Spirit of Prophecy?
- What Can We Learn from the Crossing of the Red Sea?
- Who Are the Lost Tribes of Israel?
- Who Is the House of Israel?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- He Turned Him About - Helaman 5:36-37
- These Smoking Firebrands - 2 Nephi 17:1-7
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- The Guilty Taketh the Truth to Be Hard - 1 Nephi 16:1-3
- The Blessed and Happy State - Mosiah 2:41
Tag Archives: 3 Nephi 21
The word Israel appears 213 times in the Book of Mormon, almost always preceded by the word “of.” Here are the phrases in which it most commonly appears: Phrase # Appearances house of Israel 122 Holy One of Israel 40 … Continue reading
When Lehi taught his family about the scattering of Israel, he reassured them that the Lord would gather them again: And after the house of Israel should be scattered they should be gathered together again; or, in fine, after the … Continue reading
Heavenly Father wants His children to have unity, holiness, and charity. The ancient prophet Enoch taught his people about God, and they established a city which exemplified these three attributes: UNITY – “They were of one heart and one mind” … Continue reading
The prophet Micah, who was a contemporary of Isaiah, wrote about a time when the children of Israel would not be oppressed any more. In a future day, he prophesied, God’s people would be far more powerful than their enemies. … Continue reading
About a third of the book of Isaiah (21 out of 66 chapters) is quoted in the Book of Mormon. Here is a list of those chapters with a brief description of each: Isaiah 2 (2 Nephi 12) – There … Continue reading
Is it okay to do the right things for the wrong reasons? Near the end of his writings, Nephi issues a serious warning: We must not participate in priestcraft. Here is his description of what that means: Behold, priestcrafts are … Continue reading