- Why Are “Envyings” Associated with “Strife?”
- What Does It Mean to Do Something with “Real Intent?”
- What Guidance Does the Book of Mormon Provide About Recognizing the Holy Ghost?
- How Does God Communicate with Us?
- Why Do We Need Prophets?
- Why Is Firsthand Spiritual Knowledge Important?
- Why Is It Good to Be Submissive?
- What Does It Mean to Be “Easy to Be Entreated?”
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Patience?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Kindness?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- They Would Not Be Redeemed - Mosiah 26:26
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17
- Bridle All Your Passions - Alma 38:12
- What Does It Mean to Be "Easy to Be Entreated?"
- What Does It Mean to Do Something with "Real Intent?"
- What Offering Will the Sons of Levi Make in Righteousness?
- Witnesses of God - Mosiah 18:8-10
Tag Archives: 3 Nephi 11
Nephi promised that, if we will receive the Holy Ghost, “it will show unto [us] all things what [we] should do” (2 Nephi 32:5). The Lord told Joseph Smith that the Holy Ghost speaks to our mind and to our … Continue reading
Yesterday, I wrote about the importance of having firsthand spiritual knowledge. If the best way to gain spiritual knowledge is directly from the source, then why do we need intermediaries at all? Why does God send prophets? The obvious reason … Continue reading
King Benjamin taught that our natural state is contrary to God’s will. He further explained that God is willing to help us overcome this state and become saints through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. However, in order to receive this … Continue reading
The priests of King Noah believed that we are saved by the law. The prophet Abinadi pointed out their hypocrisy: “If ye teach the law of Moses why do ye not keep it?” (Mosiah 12:29). But he went on to teach … Continue reading
Last October, President Russell M. Nelson invited the women in the Church to read the Book of Mormon before the end of the year. He said, “I would encourage you to mark each verse that speaks of or refers to … Continue reading
When the Savior visited the American continent following His death and resurrection, one of His first actions was to clarify how baptisms ought to be performed. He did this so that there would be no more disputations among the people … Continue reading