- Who Were the Three Witnesses of the Book of Mormon?
- Why Do We “Bear” Witness?
- What’s Wrong with Seeking Signs?
- Why Is It Important to Record the Fulfillment of Prophecies?
- In What Order Did Joseph Smith Translate the Book of Mormon?
- What Does It Mean to Believe, Hope, and Endure All Things?
- What Does It Mean to Be “Temperate in All Things?”
- How Can I Be Bold Without Being Overbearing?
- How Should I Respond to an Emotional Outburst?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Being an Effective Parent?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- If Your Minds Are Firm - Jacob 3:1-2
- Cross Yourself in All These Things - Alma 39:9
- King Benjamin's Speech - Mosiah 2-5
- Helaman 5:12 Upon the Rock of Our Redeemer
- Stronger and Stronger in Their Humility - Helaman 3:35-36
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- Feast Upon the Words of Christ - 2 Nephi 32:3
Tag Archives: 3 Nephi 10
When the Savior visited the American continent, He introduced Himself twice–once audibly and once in person after descending from the sky. Both times, He introduced Himself as the fulfillment of prophecies with which the people were familiar (3 Nephi 9:15-16, … Continue reading
Yesterday, I wrote about what the Book of Mormon teaches us about happiness. Today, I would like to consider what the Book of Mormon teaches us about sadness. 1. Sadness is a fact of life. Alma referred to mortal life … Continue reading
18 And it came to pass that in the ending of the thirty and fourth year, behold, I will show unto you that the people of Nephi who were spared, and also those who had been called Lamanites, who had … Continue reading
6 O ye house of Israel whom I have spared, how oft will I gather you as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, if ye will repent and return unto me with full purpose of heart. 7 But … Continue reading
5 And again, how oft would I have gathered you as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, yea, O ye people of the house of Israel, who have fallen; yea, O ye people of the house of Israel, … Continue reading
10 And the earth did cleave together again, that it stood; and the mourning, and the weeping, and the wailing of the people who were spared alive did cease; and their mourning was turned into joy, and their lamentations into … Continue reading