- What Does It Mean to Eat and Drink the Bread and Water to Our Souls?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Sacrament?
- Why Did the Disciples Pray to Jesus in 3 Nephi 19?
- How Is Jesus Both “the Father and the Son?”
- How Is Jesus Christ “the Light and the Life of the World?”
- What Is the Significance of the Name “Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace?”
- What Is the Significance of the Name “Immanuel?”
- Why Is Jesus Called “the Good Shepherd?”
- What Is the Significance of the Title “the Lord Omnipotent?”
- What Is the Significance of the Title “the Mighty One of Jacob?”
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Things Which are Not Seen, Which Are True - Alma 32:21
- Mosiah 7:18 An Effectual Struggle
- His Hand Is Stretched Out Still - 2 Nephi 19:12, 17, 21; 20:4
- King Benjamin's Speech - Mosiah 2-5
- Moroni 10:32-33 Come Unto Christ, and Be Perfected in Him
- Sufficient Is the Day - 3 Nephi 13:31-34
- Whom He Has Not Served - Mosiah 5:13
- The Beatitudes - 3 Nephi 12:3-12
Tag Archives: 2 Nephi 3
Near the beginning of the Book of Mormon, the prophet Lehi tells his son Joseph about a seer who, in a future time, will have “power to bring forth [God’s] word.” This seer will also have power “to the convincing … Continue reading
5 Wherefore, Joseph truly saw our day. And he obtained a promise of the Lord, that out of the fruit of his loins the Lord God would raise up a righteous branch unto the house of Israel; not the Messiah, … Continue reading
3 And now, Joseph, my last-born, whom I have brought out of the wilderness of mine afflictions, may the Lord bless thee forever, for thy seed shall not utterly be destroyed. 4 For behold, thou art the fruit of my … Continue reading