- What Does the “Great and Spacious Building” Represent?
- What Is Lust?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Tithing?
- What Are the Purposes of Fasting?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach about Sacrifice?
- What Is the Sealing Power?
- What Is Foreordination?
- How Can I Avoid Being an “Unholy Temple?”
- What Is “Awful Woundedness?”
- What Does It Mean to Ponder?
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- Moroni 10:32-33 Come Unto Christ, and Be Perfected in Him
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- What Is "the Immediate Goodness of God?"
- Are We Not All Beggars? - Mosiah 4:19-21
- What Does the "Great and Spacious Building" Represent?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- The Spirit of Contention - 3 Nephi 11:29-30
Tag Archives: 2 Nephi 26
Today, I’ve been pondering two closely related scriptures: He invited them all to come unto him and partake of his goodness; and he denieth none that come unto him, black and white, bond and free, male and female; and he … Continue reading
Today, I reviewed the 77 appearances of the words “pride” and “proud” in the Book of Mormon. Here is what I learned: Pride means thinking too highly of yourself, failing to acknowledge your limitations. Throughout the Book of Mormon, prophets … Continue reading
Nephi taught that God invites all people “to come unto him and partake of his goodness; and he denieth none that come unto him” (2 Nephi 26:33). When the Savior visited the American continent, He demonstrated this inclusiveness by His … Continue reading
Near the beginning of the Book of Mormon, Nephi declares God’s standard regarding racism, sexism, and other types of unrighteous discrimination: He inviteth them all to come unto him and partake of his goodness; and he denieth none that come … Continue reading
Today, I reviewed all 35 passages in the Book of Mormon which use the word “resurrection.” Here are some of the principles I saw: Because of the fall of Adam and Eve, we will all die (2 Nephi 9:6). There … Continue reading
Is it okay to do the right things for the wrong reasons? Near the end of his writings, Nephi issues a serious warning: We must not participate in priestcraft. Here is his description of what that means: Behold, priestcrafts are … Continue reading
Over the last two days, I’ve looked at invitations to come unto Christ in the Book of Mormon. Two days ago, we reviewed Amaleki’s and Moroni’s final admonitions to “come unto Christ.” Yesterday, we looked at passages where the Savior … Continue reading