- What Is a Saint?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Resurrection?
- What Does It Mean to Be Sober?
- Why Are “Envyings” Associated with “Strife?”
- What Does It Mean to Do Something with “Real Intent?”
- What Guidance Does the Book of Mormon Provide About Recognizing the Holy Ghost?
- How Does God Communicate with Us?
- Why Do We Need Prophets?
- Why Is Firsthand Spiritual Knowledge Important?
- Why Is It Good to Be Submissive?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Moroni 10:32-33 Come Unto Christ, and Be Perfected in Him
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- What Is It That Ye Shall Hope For? - Moroni 7:41
- Alma Teaches Shiblon - Alma 38
- I Will Go - 1 Nephi 3:7
- I Have Fasted and Prayed Many Days - Alma 5:45-46
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17
- Lessons from Sermons to Family Members
Tag Archives: 2 Nephi 25
HO’LY, adjective 1. Properly, whole, entire or perfect, in a moral sense. Hence, pure in heart, temper or dispositions; free from sin and sinful affections… (Webster’s Dictionary, 1828). Something that is holy is complete, unblemished, and spotless. To say that God is holy … Continue reading
After sharing a sermon by his brother Jacob about the Atonement, Nephi quoted extensively from the book of Isaiah. He explained that his reason for quoting these two other witnesses was to “[prove] unto my people the truth of the … Continue reading
The word “grace” appears 31 times in the Book of Mormon. Today, I reviewed each of those passages and learned the following principles: Grace is an attribute of Jesus Christ. It is often listed with other attributes, including: mercy, truth, patience, … Continue reading
After quoting thirteen chapters from the book of Isaiah, the prophet Nephi began to write some of his own teachings. He acknowledged that many of his people found the words of Isaiah to be cryptic. He disagreed, saying that they … Continue reading
19 For according to the words of the prophets, the Messiah cometh in six hundred years from the time that my father left Jerusalem; and according to the words of the prophets, and also the word of the angel of … Continue reading
13 Behold, they will crucify him; and after he is laid in a sepulchre for the space of three days he shall rise from the dead, with healing in his wings; and all those who shall believe on his name … Continue reading
4 Wherefore, hearken, O my people, which are of the house of Israel, and give ear unto my words; for because the words of Isaiah are not plain unto you, nevertheless they are plain unto all those that are filled … Continue reading