- Why Are Reunions Important?
- What Is Wisdom?
- What Are “Plain and Precious” Things?
- What Is Truth?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Corruption?
- Why Do Quotes from the King James Version Appear in the Book of Mormon, Even Ones that Joseph Smith Later Altered in his Translation of the Bible ?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Creation of the Earth?
- Why Is Light an Appropriate Symbol for the Birth of Christ?
- How Can I Manage Stress More Effectively?
- Would God Lead Us Into Temptation?
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- I Am the Light Which Ye Shall Hold Up - 3 Nephi 18:24-25
- The Blessed and Happy State - Mosiah 2:41
- His Hand Is Stretched Out Still - 2 Nephi 19:12, 17, 21; 20:4
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- After the Trial of Your Faith - Ether 12:6
- In His Strength I Can Do All Things - Alma 26:12
- What Is Wisdom?
Tag Archives: 2 Nephi 15
Near the beginning of the Book of Mormon, the prophet Jacob gives us the following counsel: “O be wise; what can I say more?” (Jacob 6:12). Near the end of the book, the prophet Moroni advises us, “Be wise in … Continue reading
About a third of the book of Isaiah (21 out of 66 chapters) is quoted in the Book of Mormon. Here is a list of those chapters with a brief description of each: Isaiah 2 (2 Nephi 12) – There … Continue reading
As we’ve discussed the last couple of days: We feel sadness when something bad happens to us or to someone we love. We feel fear when we think something bad is likely to happen to us or to someone we … Continue reading
26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth; and behold, they shall come with speed swiftly; none shall be weary nor stumble among them. … Continue reading
8 Wo unto them that join house to house, till there can be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth! 9 In mine ears, said the Lord of Hosts, of a truth many … Continue reading
1 And then will I sing to my well-beloved a song of my beloved, touching his vineyard. My well-beloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill. 2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted … Continue reading