- What Does It Mean to Be Steadfast?
- What Is a Saint?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Resurrection?
- What Does It Mean to Be Sober?
- Why Are “Envyings” Associated with “Strife?”
- What Does It Mean to Do Something with “Real Intent?”
- What Guidance Does the Book of Mormon Provide About Recognizing the Holy Ghost?
- How Does God Communicate with Us?
- Why Do We Need Prophets?
- Why Is Firsthand Spiritual Knowledge Important?
Category Archives: Wisdom
27 Ye have not applied your hearts to understanding; therefore, ye have not been wise…. (Mosiah 12:27) After prophesying that the people of King Noah would be punished for their sins, Abinadi was arrested and brought before Noah’s priests for … Continue reading
39 And it came to pass that before the dawn of the morning, behold, the Lamanites were pursuing us. Now we were not sufficiently strong to contend with them; yea, I would not suffer that my little sons should fall … Continue reading
11 And Moroni was a strong and a mighty man; he was a man of a perfect understanding; yea, a man that did not delight in bloodshed; a man whose soul did joy in the liberty and the freedom of … Continue reading
8 Now I say unto you let us be wise and consider these things, for we have no right to destroy my son, neither should we have any right to destroy another if he should be appointed in his stead. … Continue reading
12 O be wise; what can I say more? (Jacob 6:12) At the end of a five-chapter sermon, Jacob gives his people this succinct and practical advice: be wise. We generally know what is right and what is wrong. We … Continue reading
4 And now I, Nephi, was grieved because of the hardness of their hearts, and also, because of the things which I had seen, and knew they must unavoidably come to pass because of the great wickedness of the children … Continue reading