- Would God Lead Us Into Temptation?
- What Are the Roles of Persuasion and Punishment in Motivating Good Behavior?
- Why Would God “Inflict” Things on Us?
- What Do We Know About God’s Love for Us?
- What Does It Mean to “Render” Thanks?
- How Should I Express Gratitude?
- When Should I Express Gratitude?
- What Should I Be Thankful For?
- What Does It Mean to Be “Caught with Guile?”
- How Can I “Always Abound in Good Works?”
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- Nephi’s Psalm - 2 Nephi 4:15-35
- I Am the Light Which Ye Shall Hold Up - 3 Nephi 18:24-25
- The Allegory of the Olive Tree - Jacob 5
- O Be Wise, What Can I Say More? - Jacob 6:12
- I Will Go - 1 Nephi 3:7
- What Is Joy?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Patience?
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
Category Archives: Unity
Today, I’ve been pondering two closely related scriptures: He invited them all to come unto him and partake of his goodness; and he denieth none that come unto him, black and white, bond and free, male and female; and he … Continue reading
When the Savior visited the American continent following His death and resurrection, one of His first actions was to clarify how baptisms ought to be performed. He did this so that there would be no more disputations among the people … Continue reading
21 And verily I say unto you, that ye are they of whom I said: Other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be … Continue reading
17 And at the time that Mosiah discovered them, they had become exceedingly numerous. Nevertheless, they had had many wars and serious contentions, and had fallen by the sword from time to time; and their language had become corrupted; and … Continue reading
During April, I have studied the wars in the Book of Mormon. In particular, I’ve focused on the following wars: Zoram leads the Nephite army to victory (Alma 16) The Lamanites attack the people of Ammon (Alma 24-25) The battle … Continue reading
10 And now behold, this I speak unto their seed, and also to the Gentiles who have care for the house of Israel, that realize and know from whence their blessings come. 11 For I know that such will sorrow … Continue reading
25 And they did fortify themselves against their enemies; and they did dwell in one land, and in one body, and they did fear the words which had been spoken by Lachoneus, insomuch that they did repent of all their … Continue reading