- Why Are “Envyings” Associated with “Strife?”
- What Does It Mean to Do Something with “Real Intent?”
- What Guidance Does the Book of Mormon Provide About Recognizing the Holy Ghost?
- How Does God Communicate with Us?
- Why Do We Need Prophets?
- Why Is Firsthand Spiritual Knowledge Important?
- Why Is It Good to Be Submissive?
- What Does It Mean to Be “Easy to Be Entreated?”
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Patience?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Kindness?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- They Would Not Be Redeemed - Mosiah 26:26
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17
- Bridle All Your Passions - Alma 38:12
- What Does It Mean to Be "Easy to Be Entreated?"
- What Does It Mean to Do Something with "Real Intent?"
- What Offering Will the Sons of Levi Make in Righteousness?
- Witnesses of God - Mosiah 18:8-10
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Near the beginning of the Book of Mormon, Nephi prophesied that the Savior be scourged, smitten, and spit upon. He would willingly endure all of this “because of his loving kindness and his long-suffering towards the children of men” (1 … Continue reading
The Book of Mormon explicitly connects idolatry (the worship of man-made objects) with idleness (slothfulness). For example: Mormon tells us that the wicked king Noah and his priests “were supported in their laziness, and in their idolatry, and in their … Continue reading
The Book of Mormon speaks about the tax policies of five leaders. Two of them worked to minimize taxes on their people, while the other three imposed exorbitant taxes on their people, with predictably catastrophic results. King Benjamin reported to … Continue reading
In Alma 31, we read about an inappropriate prayer offered by the wealthy class of the Zoramites. When the prophet Alma and his team of missionaries heard it, they were appalled. Alma concluded from hearing this prayer recited multiple times … Continue reading
Which room in your home would you be least likely to invite an acquaintance to visit? Perhaps a closet or a storage room, a place that may not be as well organized as the rest of the house, and which, … Continue reading
Moroni, the last prophet in the Book of Mormon, specified the words of the sacrament prayers (Moroni 4, Moroni 5). We use the same prayers today, with two modifications: The word “hath” has been replaced by the modern word “has” in … Continue reading
The priests of King Noah believed that we are saved by the law. The prophet Abinadi pointed out their hypocrisy: “If ye teach the law of Moses why do ye not keep it?” (Mosiah 12:29). But he went on to teach … Continue reading