- What Is Authority?
- What Is the First Resurrection?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Millennium?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Second Coming of Jesus Christ?
- What Is Joy?
- What Are Some Things That I Can’t Delegate?
- Will We Be Judged by the Apostles?
- How Can I Avoid Distractions?
- What Should I Do After I Hear the Words of Prophets?
- What Should I Do When Prophetic Teachings Are Difficult to Understand or Accept?
- After the Trial of Your Faith - Ether 12:6
- Nephi’s Psalm - 2 Nephi 4:15-35
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- Helaman 5:12 Upon the Rock of Our Redeemer
- That Ye Would...Not Procrastinate the Day of Your Repentance - Alma 13:27-29
- Wickedness Never Was Happiness - Alma 41:10
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A millennium is a period of a thousand years. The Millennium is a thousand-year period of peace following the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. The apostle John foresaw a time when Satan would be bound for a thousand years. Jesus … Continue reading
Forty days after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, He met one last time with his apostles at the Mount of Olives. They asked him if the time had come for the gathering of Israel, to which He responded, … Continue reading
The Greek word for joy is chara (χαρά). It is related to the word charis (χάρις), which means “grace.” Thus, Strong’s Concordance defines the term as “joy because of grace” or “the awareness of God’s grace.” No wonder that Enos … Continue reading
During His mortal ministry, Jesus told His twelve apostles that they would one day “sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel” (Matthew 19:28). An angel explained to the prophet Nephi that the apostles would judge the tribes … Continue reading
General conference is over, and I had a great experience learning from church leaders. I listened to the talks and tried to understand the speakers’ messages. I also had a number of thoughts about improvements I can make in my … Continue reading
Yesterday, I wrote about the importance of learning to recognize the Holy Ghost. Today, I’d like to explore a related question: How can I tell the difference between the Holy Ghost and my own thoughts? Elder David A. Bednar and … Continue reading