- Why Are Reunions Important?
- What Is Wisdom?
- What Are “Plain and Precious” Things?
- What Is Truth?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Corruption?
- Why Do Quotes from the King James Version Appear in the Book of Mormon, Even Ones that Joseph Smith Later Altered in his Translation of the Bible ?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Creation of the Earth?
- Why Is Light an Appropriate Symbol for the Birth of Christ?
- How Can I Manage Stress More Effectively?
- Would God Lead Us Into Temptation?
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- I Am the Light Which Ye Shall Hold Up - 3 Nephi 18:24-25
- The Blessed and Happy State - Mosiah 2:41
- His Hand Is Stretched Out Still - 2 Nephi 19:12, 17, 21; 20:4
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- After the Trial of Your Faith - Ether 12:6
- In His Strength I Can Do All Things - Alma 26:12
- What Is Wisdom?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
After serving as missionaries among the Lamanites, the sons of Mosiah returned home. While en route, they encountered their good friend Alma, whom they had not seen in fourteen years. “Alma did rejoice exceedingly to see his brethren” (Alma 17:2). … Continue reading
King Benjamin set the standard for political leadership when he reported to his people at the end of his reign that he had conscientiously labored to serve them and avoided taking advantage of his role for personal gain (Mosiah 2:12-15). … Continue reading
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the United States. In preparation for that holiday, I have been thinking about some of the things I am thankful for. Here are some ideas that occurred to me as I studied the Book of Mormon … Continue reading
We are all imperfect. We make mistakes every day, and we all wish we had more knowledge, more skill, and more wisdom. But even in our imperfect state, we are all capable of doing good works. After the people of … Continue reading
Part of the law which Moses received on Mount Sinai was a detailed description of the tabernacle which the children of Israel were to build and in which they were to worship. In addition to the large objects—two altars, the … Continue reading
The Lord told Jeremiah, “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations” (Jeremiah 1:4-5). God also assured … Continue reading