- Was It a Sin for Alma to Wish He Were an Angel?
- What Is a “Preparatory Redemption?”
- Why Did Jared Ask His Brother to Pray Instead of Praying Himself?
- What Can We Learn About Coming Unto Christ from the Brother of Jared?
- What Are Some Examples of People Coming Unto Christ?
- What Do Book of Mormon Prophets Teach Us About Coming Unto the Savior?
- How Does the Savior Invite Us to Come Unto Him?
- What Does It Mean to “Come Unto Christ?”
- Why Did God Prevent Adam and Eve from Partaking of the Tree of Life?
- Which Fruit in the Garden of Eden Was Bitter, and Which Was Sweet?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Let Your Light So Shine - 3 Nephi 12:14-16
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- What Is a "Preparatory Redemption?"
- What Is the Tree of Life?
- The Beatitudes - 3 Nephi 12:3-12
- Looking Beyond the Mark - Jacob 14-16
- Has the Day of Miracles Ceased? - Moroni 7:35-37
Category Archives: Trust
17 And I will wait upon the Lord, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. (2 Nephi 18:17, Isaiah 8:17) Sometimes it’s hard to see God’s hand in our lives. We may … Continue reading
2 And the people were divided one against another; and they did separate one from another into tribes, every man according to his family and his kindred and friends; and thus they did destroy the government of the land. 3 … Continue reading
3 And now it came to pass that the king was wroth because of their disobedience; therefore he gave Amalickiah the command of that part of his army which was obedient unto his commands, and commanded him that he should … Continue reading
1 And now there began to be a great curse upon all the land because of the iniquity of the people, in which, if a man should lay his tool or his sword upon his shelf, or upon the place … Continue reading
2 And now, my son, I trust that I shall have great joy in you, because of your steadiness and your faithfulness unto God; for as you have commenced in your youth to look to the Lord your God, even … Continue reading