- Why Is Light an Appropriate Symbol for the Birth of Christ?
- How Can I Manage Stress More Effectively?
- Would God Lead Us Into Temptation?
- What Are the Roles of Persuasion and Punishment in Motivating Good Behavior?
- Why Would God “Inflict” Things on Us?
- What Do We Know About God’s Love for Us?
- What Does It Mean to “Render” Thanks?
- How Should I Express Gratitude?
- When Should I Express Gratitude?
- What Should I Be Thankful For?
- What Is Joy?
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- What Does It Mean to Be a Disciple of Jesus Christ?
- A Broken Heart and a Contrite Spirit - 3 Nephi 9:19-20
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- A Broken Heart and a Contrite Spirit - 3 Nephi 9:20
- I Will Give Away All My Sins - Alma 22:18
- I Am the Light Which Ye Shall Hold Up - 3 Nephi 18:24-25
- After the Trial of Your Faith - Ether 12:6
Category Archives: Thoughts
One test of integrity is what you choose to do when no one is watching. So a powerful indication of our character is what we choose to think about. We generally assume that our thoughts are private, that no one … Continue reading
18 Now when the king had heard these words, he marveled again, for he beheld that Ammon could discern his thoughts; but notwithstanding this, king Lamoni did open his mouth, and said unto him: Who art thou? Art thou that … Continue reading
47 Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they … Continue reading
5 But behold, hearken ye unto me, and know that by the help of the all-powerful Creator of heaven and earth I can tell you concerning your thoughts, how that ye are beginning to labor in sin, which sin appeareth … Continue reading