- What Does It Mean to Be Steadfast?
- What Is a Saint?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Resurrection?
- What Does It Mean to Be Sober?
- Why Are “Envyings” Associated with “Strife?”
- What Does It Mean to Do Something with “Real Intent?”
- What Guidance Does the Book of Mormon Provide About Recognizing the Holy Ghost?
- How Does God Communicate with Us?
- Why Do We Need Prophets?
- Why Is Firsthand Spiritual Knowledge Important?
Category Archives: self-mastery
Yesterday, I wrote about a phrase used by the prophet Abinadi to describe the Savior: “the light and the life of the world.” Today, I’d like to talk about another pair of titles Abinadi also applied to Jesus Christ: “the … Continue reading
25 Wherefore, may God raise you from death by the power of the resurrection, and also from everlasting death by the power of the atonement, that ye may be received into the eternal kingdom of God, that ye may praise … Continue reading
During April, I have studied the wars in the Book of Mormon. In particular, I’ve focused on the following wars: Zoram leads the Nephite army to victory (Alma 16) The Lamanites attack the people of Ammon (Alma 24-25) The battle … Continue reading