- What’s Wrong with Seeking Signs?
- Why Is It Important to Record the Fulfillment of Prophecies?
- In What Order Did Joseph Smith Translate the Book of Mormon?
- What Does It Mean to Believe, Hope, and Endure All Things?
- What Does It Mean to Be “Temperate in All Things?”
- How Can I Be Bold Without Being Overbearing?
- How Should I Respond to an Emotional Outburst?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Being an Effective Parent?
- What Does It Mean to Endure to the End?
- How Can I Be More Humble?
Category Archives: Revelation
After writing two days ago about the importance of firsthand spiritual knowledge, and after writing yesterday about the role of prophets in helping us to grow closer to God, I was thinking today about the variety of ways that God sends … Continue reading
After the first prophet in the Book of Mormon, Lehi, described a dream or a vision which he had experienced, one of his sons—Nephi—wanted to have the same experience. He tells us that he wanted “to see, and hear, and … Continue reading
Shortly after the Lord confounded the language of people at the tower of Babel and scattered them “upon the face of all the earth” (Genesis 11:9), a group of people led by a man named Jared and his brother traveled … Continue reading
This week, I’m going to ask some questions about translation. Here are a few of the questions I’m planning to tackle: Why is it important for people to hear the gospel in their own language? What is the Urim and … Continue reading
I finished the year of studying types of content in the Book of Mormon by studying the visit of Jesus Christ to the American continent following His death and resurrection as recorded in 3 Nephi. I learned the following principles … Continue reading
6 For it came to pass that they did deceive many with their flattering words, who were in the church, and did cause them to commit many sins; therefore it became expedient that those who committed sin, that were in … Continue reading