- What Can We Learn About Prayer From Nephi?
- How Can I Participate More Meaningfully in the Sacrament?
- How Do I Know If I’m Worthy to Take the Sacrament?
- What Can We Learn from the Differences Between the Sacrament Prayers?
- What Can We Learn from the Sacrament Prayers?
- What Does It Mean to Eat and Drink the Bread and Water to Our Souls?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About the Sacrament?
- Why Did the Disciples Pray to Jesus in 3 Nephi 19?
- How Is Jesus Both “the Father and the Son?”
- How Is Jesus Christ “the Light and the Life of the World?”
Category Archives: Money
13 And the hand of providence hath smiled upon you most pleasingly, that you have obtained many riches; and because some of you have obtained more abundantly than that of your brethren ye are lifted up in the pride of … Continue reading
51 Wherefore, do not spend money for that which is of no worth, nor your labor for that which cannot satisfy. Hearken diligently unto me, and remember the words which I have spoken; and come unto the Holy One of … Continue reading