- How Will the Remnant of Jacob Be Like a Lion Among Sheep?
- What Is the Role of Isaiah’s “Servant Songs” in the Book of Mormon?
- What Is the Liahona?
- What Can We Learn from the Brass Serpent?
- Who Is the “Prophet” that Moses Promised Would Come?
- How Can I Heal a Broken Relationship?
- How Did Elijah Turn the Hearts of Fathers and Children Toward Each Other?
- What Is the Day of Burning Spoken of by Malachi?
- Why Does God Command Us to Pay Tithing?
- What Is the “Book of Remembrance” Mentioned by Malachi?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- Witnesses of God - Mosiah 18:8-10
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- Feast Upon the Words of Christ - 2 Nephi 32:3
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Patience?
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- What Does It Mean for Jesus to Be Our "Redeemer?"
- Alma Teaches Shiblon - Alma 38
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17
Category Archives: Government
During the month of May, I studied chapters in the Book of Mormon which discuss governments: the characteristics of good governments, the characteristics of good leaders, what we can do to contribute to good governments, and how to avoid activities … Continue reading
5 And it came to pass that Riplakish did not do that which was right in the sight of the Lord, for he did have many wives and concubines, and did lay that upon men’s shoulders which was grievous to … Continue reading
4 And when Corihor was thirty and two years old he rebelled against his father, and went over and dwelt in the land of Nehor; and he begat sons and daughters, and they became exceedingly fair; wherefore Corihor drew away … Continue reading
2 And it came to pass in the thirty and sixth year, the people were all converted unto the Lord, upon all the face of the land, both Nephites and Lamanites, and there were no contentions and disputations among them, … Continue reading
7 And behold, there was peace in all the land, insomuch that the Nephites did go into whatsoever part of the land they would, whether among the Nephites or the Lamanites. 8 And it came to pass that the Lamanites … Continue reading
2 And the people were divided one against another; and they did separate one from another into tribes, every man according to his family and his kindred and friends; and thus they did destroy the government of the land. 3 … Continue reading
2 For as their laws and their governments were established by the voice of the people, and they who chose evil were more numerous than they who chose good, therefore they were ripening for destruction, for the laws had become … Continue reading