- Why Are “Envyings” Associated with “Strife?”
- What Does It Mean to Do Something with “Real Intent?”
- What Guidance Does the Book of Mormon Provide About Recognizing the Holy Ghost?
- How Does God Communicate with Us?
- Why Do We Need Prophets?
- Why Is Firsthand Spiritual Knowledge Important?
- Why Is It Good to Be Submissive?
- What Does It Mean to Be “Easy to Be Entreated?”
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Patience?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Kindness?
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- He Will Take Upon Him... - Alma 7:11-13
- They Would Not Be Redeemed - Mosiah 26:26
- If All Men Had Been...Like Unto Moroni - Alma 48:11-13, 17
- Bridle All Your Passions - Alma 38:12
- What Does It Mean to Be "Easy to Be Entreated?"
- What Does It Mean to Do Something with "Real Intent?"
- What Offering Will the Sons of Levi Make in Righteousness?
- Witnesses of God - Mosiah 18:8-10
Category Archives: Government
During the month of May, I studied chapters in the Book of Mormon which discuss governments: the characteristics of good governments, the characteristics of good leaders, what we can do to contribute to good governments, and how to avoid activities … Continue reading
5 And it came to pass that Riplakish did not do that which was right in the sight of the Lord, for he did have many wives and concubines, and did lay that upon men’s shoulders which was grievous to … Continue reading
4 And when Corihor was thirty and two years old he rebelled against his father, and went over and dwelt in the land of Nehor; and he begat sons and daughters, and they became exceedingly fair; wherefore Corihor drew away … Continue reading
2 And it came to pass in the thirty and sixth year, the people were all converted unto the Lord, upon all the face of the land, both Nephites and Lamanites, and there were no contentions and disputations among them, … Continue reading
7 And behold, there was peace in all the land, insomuch that the Nephites did go into whatsoever part of the land they would, whether among the Nephites or the Lamanites. 8 And it came to pass that the Lamanites … Continue reading
2 And the people were divided one against another; and they did separate one from another into tribes, every man according to his family and his kindred and friends; and thus they did destroy the government of the land. 3 … Continue reading
2 For as their laws and their governments were established by the voice of the people, and they who chose evil were more numerous than they who chose good, therefore they were ripening for destruction, for the laws had become … Continue reading