- Would God Lead Us Into Temptation?
- What Are the Roles of Persuasion and Punishment in Motivating Good Behavior?
- Why Would God “Inflict” Things on Us?
- What Do We Know About God’s Love for Us?
- What Does It Mean to “Render” Thanks?
- How Should I Express Gratitude?
- When Should I Express Gratitude?
- What Should I Be Thankful For?
- What Does It Mean to Be “Caught with Guile?”
- How Can I “Always Abound in Good Works?”
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- Nephi’s Psalm - 2 Nephi 4:15-35
- I Am the Light Which Ye Shall Hold Up - 3 Nephi 18:24-25
- The Allegory of the Olive Tree - Jacob 5
- O Be Wise, What Can I Say More? - Jacob 6:12
- I Will Go - 1 Nephi 3:7
- What Is Joy?
- What Does the Book of Mormon Teach About Patience?
- The Natural Man - Mosiah 3:19
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers