- Was It a Sin for Alma to Wish He Were an Angel?
- What Is a “Preparatory Redemption?”
- Why Did Jared Ask His Brother to Pray Instead of Praying Himself?
- What Can We Learn About Coming Unto Christ from the Brother of Jared?
- What Are Some Examples of People Coming Unto Christ?
- What Do Book of Mormon Prophets Teach Us About Coming Unto the Savior?
- How Does the Savior Invite Us to Come Unto Him?
- What Does It Mean to “Come Unto Christ?”
- Why Did God Prevent Adam and Eve from Partaking of the Tree of Life?
- Which Fruit in the Garden of Eden Was Bitter, and Which Was Sweet?
Category Archives: 2 Nephi
26 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, did consecrate Jacob and Joseph, that they should be priests and teachers over the land of my people. (2 Nephi 5:26) 18 For I, Jacob, and my brother Joseph had been … Continue reading
15 And I did teach my people to build buildings, and to work in all manner of wood, and of iron, and of copper, and of brass, and of steel, and of gold, and of silver, and of precious ores, … Continue reading
During the month of October, I studied 2 Nephi 11-33. This collection of chapters constitutes a sermon to Nephi’s future readers on an extended text from Isaiah: In chapter 11, he explains his purpose: to convince his readers that we … Continue reading
Setting After telling the story of his family’s journey from Jerusalem to the promised land, sharing his father’s final words to each of his sons, describing the rift between him and his older brothers after his father’s death, and sharing … Continue reading
2 But behold, there are many that harden their hearts against the Holy Spirit, that it hath no place in them; wherefore, they cast many things away which are written and esteem them as things of naught. 3 But I, … Continue reading
5 For behold, again I say unto you that if ye will enter in by the way, and receive the Holy Ghost, it will show unto you all things what ye should do. (2 Nephi 32:5) In the prior chapter, … Continue reading