- Alma 36:3 Whosoever Shall Put Their Trust in God
- Mourn with Those That Mourn - Mosiah 18:8-10
- Why Is Jesus Called "the Author and the Finisher of Our Faith?"
- Moroni 4:3, 5:2 The Sacrament Prayers
- That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
- The Allegory of the Olive Tree - Jacob 5
- What Offering Will the Sons of Levi Make in Righteousness?
- Unprofitable Servants - Mosiah 2:21
- In Wisdom and Order - Mosiah 4:27
Tag Archives: 4 Nephi 1
A millennium is a period of a thousand years. The Millennium is a thousand-year period of peace following the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. The apostle John foresaw a time when Satan would be bound for a thousand years. Jesus … Continue reading
Today, I reviewed the 77 appearances of the words “pride” and “proud” in the Book of Mormon. Here is what I learned: Pride means thinking too highly of yourself, failing to acknowledge your limitations. Throughout the Book of Mormon, prophets … Continue reading
Earlier this week, I wrote about how wearing “costly apparel” can distract us from caring for the poor and the needy. Yesterday, we discussed the Lord’s expectation that we be responsive to the needs of the people around us. The … Continue reading
Immediately after introducing the sacrament during His visit to the American continent, the Savior gave a warning to the twelve disciples whom He had chosen: they should be careful not to allow people to participate in this sacred ordinance unworthily. … Continue reading