After hearing his father’s dream and his father’s prophecies, Nephi wanted to see the things his father had seen. As a result, he experienced an expansive, interactive vision, which enabled him to explain his father’s words to his brothers.
Nephi’s Vision: The Life of Jesus Christ (1 Nephi 11)
- How does the birth of Jesus Christ help us understand the love of God?
- What does the Book of Mormon teach about the baptism of Jesus?
- What is the significance of the title “the Lamb of God?”
- What does it mean to “cast out devils?”
Nephi’s Vision: His Posterity (1 Nephi 12)
- How can I recognize the temptations of the devil?
- What does it mean to be a disciple of Jesus Christ?
Nephi’s Vision: Apostasy and Restoration (1 Nephi 13)
- What is the “great and abominable church?”
- What does the Book of Mormon teach about the United States of America?
- What is an “awful state of blindness” or a “state of awful woundedness?”
- What are “plain and precious” things?
- What is Zion?